Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finally some rain

Last night was the first time it poured in 4 weeks. We are in the middle of the dry season and although the sun is lovely, the dust is another story. I feel like I am one big dust ball by the end of the day and the dust has been irritating my eyes so much that I have been wearing glasses for the past 2 weeks (those who know me well understand that it takes a lot for me to wear them!)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll regret saying this when the wet season arrives in March, but I was thrilled to walk through puddles and mud this morning!

I took this picture on my way to work this morning...the rocks on the right are the early signs of sidewalk construction. And look at all of that water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment