So the following is a list (with some pictures!) of interesting things that I see on a daily basis that I need to try to remind myself to take the time to look at more since they are not 'normal' in the US:
1) herds of cattle walking on the side of the road

2) People carrying chickens upside down under their arms through town. (Did you know that if you put a chicken upside down they will not flap their wings?? I thought this was a fun fact...)
3) Women carrying large items on their heads
4) Turkeys tied up to a can of cement in the hospital yard while people visit their loved ones (Perhaps Kenyans would find it interesting that we leave our dogs tied up outside stores?)
5) People riding on top of cars...I guess any ride is better than no ride?
No comments:
Post a Comment